I absolutly love Dr. Suess. His quotes are so fasinating! He ias the best ability to write books and he has so many famous qoutes! What I am so sad about is that he had no children. And he is dead. Here are some of them.
Today you are you and that is truer than you. There is no one alive that is youer than you.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.
Dont cry because its over, smile because its happened.
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
I meant what I said and I said what you meant.
Today was good,today was fun, tomorrow is another one.
A persons a person no matter how small.
If you never did you should. THese things are fun and fun is good.
You are you, now isnt that pleasant?
No comments:
Post a Comment