Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Betta Fish
Today Nicole and I got a fishy! We had been BEGGING mom for one forever and today she finally gave in! We already knew what kind of fish we wanted and everything. We knew the cost of every thing. WE pretty much paid for everything. Nicole and I paid for the fish and food and Momma paid for the tank. We havent named our fish yet but we are working on that! By the way our fish is pink and it is a male Betta fish. Betta fish are known for "fighting". When two male Betta fish see each other, they "fight" and either have a bad injurey or kill one another. Before you move the fish in to the tank you have to declhoerinate the water for a full 24 hours. That is a long way to wait. Anyway I just wanted to share that. Also in this day of fun filled events, Jude came over to play and he is coming over tommorrow. We changed our beds again. They are now separate. Its amazing how much stuff you can stuff under your bed. Ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so guess what? when Lindsay and I had a bunch of fish a loooooong time ago, this one fish kept on getting bigger and bigger and every day there was minus 1 fish and then we figured out the big fish was eating the little ones. so yeah.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha!! Thats real funny!!! ....poor fish..HAHAHAHHA
ReplyDelete